4th of July was awesome.
Not only did I make my first 3 sales (woooo go me!) but I also got to watch some awesome fireworks with new friends. Cabo goes pretty wild on the 4th because of all the tourist, and American apparel was rampant.
My apartment complex houses two guys from another dive shop, and through them I was able to meet quite a few people. We got some drinks from Oxxo (like 7-11) and headed out to watch the firework display. We got to the beach just in time and had some of the best seats in the bay. It was pretty great to feel at home in a place that seemed so foreign when I first stepped off the plane.
Today I took out my divers, the water was a bit murky and it got stressful when they wouldn't stay at the anchor line. One of the girls decided she didn't want to do it, but the couple continued on. I'd say the bad visibility was worth it because of the awesome bait ball I stumbled upon. Though everyone, including me, was pretty frustrated at the beginning of the dive we had all happy campers by the end =)
I finally unpacked all my stuff and pulled out all the decorations for my room today.
Looks like Cabo really is becoming a home.
xxx
MEXICO FACT 2:
No mail boxes in Cabo, if you have a bill to pay they'll just slip it under your door!
No comments:
Post a Comment